"I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. One will say, 'I belong to the Lord'; another will call himself by the name of Jacob; still another will write on his hand, 'The Lord's' and will take the name Israel." -- Isaiah 44:3-5

Friday, December 31, 2010

If you've never...

... colored on paper with crayons on a hot baking tray, you're missing out!


The kids (and I, especially!) had a fun time doing this over our Christmas break.  I had heard about it on another person's web site (can't remember who now), and decided to give it a try.   I highly recommend this activity.

Just heat up the baking sheets in the oven (about 200 degrees or so), then take them out and give the color-ers an oven mitt so they don't burn themselves.  The crayons melt right on the paper so they glide much more smoothly than normal.  I love how bright the colors get!

1 comment:

  1. what a fabulous idea--I will definitely be trying this!! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete